QuickBooks has a drop down list called shipping method. By default, our tool maps no value. You can instruct Connex to map the shipping method.
What does the field look like?
Here is the field:
Instruct Connex to map the ship method:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand advanced transaction.
- Check 'Enter shipping method in QuickBooks ship via field.'
- Click submit.
How do I change the method that appears?
In this example, we will say if the shipping method matches international, then map international to the ship via field. This will put the order's shipping method into a field called shipping description:
- Go the Connex rules engine.
- Click action and add new rule.
- This step is optional. Add this rule to map all shipping methods to shipping.
- Add this rule to map the ship via field.
If you chose to skip step three, then use shipping method as the field for step four.