How do I download a new pairing file?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex
- At the 'My Connections' page, choose your connection and click 'Manage'
- On the left, click 'download pairing file'
- A .QWC Files appears in your downloads, double click to execute
- A warning sign will appear asking you if you want to replace the existing file,
- Click yes
- A certificate appears,click OK
- In the Web Connector, place a check mark next to Connex, a check mark n the Auto Run and 60 minutes in the minutes column.
- Click Update selected
- When the 2 green bars across the bottom reach 100%, you have successfully downloaded a new pairing file.
Can I see a video?