How do I pair Walmart?
Here are the steps:
- Login to your Walmart seller account.
- Go to the API page.
- Login to Cloud Cart.
- At the my connections page, choose Walmart.
- From the Walmart API page, enter your consumer ID and your API signature in the matching fields. Enter the channel type API in the last field. Here is a screenshot of the Walmart API page.
- Click submit.
How do the fields match for sales and refunds?
Here are some examples:
Can you sync inventory from QuickBooks to Walmart?
Our software will send recently modified products from QuickBooks to Walmart. Our software matches the QuickBooks item name, manufacturer part number or a QuickBooks custom field to the Walmart product SKU. Updates are sent as an inventory feed. You can see results in your Walmart dashboard under inventory feeds. When Walmart responds with inventory updates, our tool will log failures. Otherwise, the update was successful.
Can I export a list of shipped orders?
If the orders were shipped on the same day as their creation date, then it will work:
- Login to Connex.
- Select your Walmart integration.
- Click configure.
- Expand the first section.
- In the order status field, enter shipped.
- Click sync now.