Connex for QuickBooks can sync orders from Skubana to QuickBooks. This article guides you through it.
How do I pair Skubana and QuickBooks?
Here are the steps:
- On the my connections page, choose Skubana.
- Leave the URL as http://www.skubana.com.
- Click submit.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to pair the app and walk through the installation wizard.
Can I filter orders by store or status?
To filter the orders, follow these steps:
- On the Connex for QuickBooks Settings page, expand the Sync Manually to QuickBooks tab.
- In the store list field, enter a comma-separated list of stores.
- In the order status field, enter a comma-separated list of order statuses. Valid statuses include shipped, in_process, and new:
How do the Skubana and QuickBooks fields map?
Here is a sample order:
Can I sync a Purchase Order (PO) and/or a Bill to QuickBooks?
Connex can sync the following transaction types into QuickBooks under the Sync Purchases to QuickBooks menu in Connex:
- Purchase Orders
- Purchase Orders with Bills
- Bills Only
What do the transactions look like in QuickBooks?
Please refer to the knowledge base article: How Do I Track Cost Of Goods Sold?