This article applies to QuickBooks POS only. Pro, Premier, and Enterprise users may skip this area.
If you move your QuickBooks POS company file or upgrade QuickBooks POS, you must update your connection string. This field tells Connex where to sync your data.
How do I change the connection string?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click configure.
- Expand connection settings at the bottom of the page.
- Click the link asking you to change the connection string:
- Run your web connector.
- If prompted, login as sysadmin and check the box to remember your login.
- Write down the phrase in the box.
- Return to Connex and click configure.
- Expand connection.
- Update the form:
- Click sync now.