Your Web Connector is showing this error:
QBWC1042: ReceiveResponseXML failed
Error message: The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found. See QWCLog for more details. Remember to turn logging on.
Our software is looking for orders in QuickBooks to send to ShipStation, but its finding too many orders and is timing out.
This can happen when the QuickBooks user has performed a file rebuild, a back up, or an update. Our software syncs orders by modified date. When any of these things occur, QuickBooks modifies all orders, therefore, our software is trying to sync all orders, and times out.
- Login to Connex
- Click Configure at your QuickBooks to ShipStation Connection
- Expand the "Sync Orders to QuickBooks" Tab
- Place a check mark next to "Sync orders by creation date"
- Change the sync dates back to capture missing orders
- Click 'Sync Now" to Save the setting.
- Run your web connector
- Check your transaction log for details.