If your machine was off or the web connector was off, then the sync will fail. You can manually resync sales from QuickBooks using a date range or updating some sales.
How do I resend orders from the last few days?
To sync sales by a date range, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click configure.
- Expand sync orders from QuickBooks.
- Change the dates:
- On the bottom right, click sync now.
- Run your web connector.
- In a few minutes, check your log.
How do I resend sales by number?
Our tool exports any modified sale, which fits your rules, from QuickBooks. If you are missing a handful of sales, follow these steps:
- In QuickBooks, open each sale.
- Add test to the memo.
- Click save.
- Open the sale and remove test.
- Run the web connector.