This article gives you step by step instructions for creating orders in QuickBooks and having them appear in ShipRush.
There is up to a fifteen minute delay in syncing orders from QB to your ordering solution. Connex downloads the orders from company file, stores them, and processes them in a batch. To process them ASAP, go back to the Connex configure page. Click save and sync. Hover over the gear and click transaction log to see activity.
To see a live demo of the integration, go to our demos page.
You must create a QuickBooks web store, so our software can sync orders to it:
- Login to ShipRush.
- On the bottom right, click add web store.
- Choose QuickBooks.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
The settings are arbitrary, since you'll be using our app to sync the orders on its on schedule to ShipRush.
Connex for QuickBooks
You must set-up your ShipRush connection on the my connections page. On the configure page, follow these steps:
- On the QB export tab, check the box for sync orders from QuickBooks.
- If you want update orders in QB and update the order in ShipRush, click update orders. If you want to update orders, go to the transaction tab of Connex. If you want to update invoices in QB, select invoices as the transaction mode. Otherwise, select sales orders.
- Click save and sync.
You must create an invoice or sales order in QB. It must have a class called ShipRush. Here are the steps:
Each order must have a class called ShipRush. To enable class tracking in QuickBooks, follow these steps:
- In QuickBooks, go to edit > preferences > accounting > use class tracking for transactions.
- Create a new invoice in QuickBooks and mark the class as ShipRush.
In QuickBooks, create a new invoice or sales order. Here is an example order.
You must run the web connector to send orders to Connex:
- In QB, go to File > Update Web Services.
- Next to Connex, check the box on the left.
- Click update selected.
If you have auto run enabled on the web connector, you could wait for it to run. Updating or creating an order in QuickBooks will cause the web connector to send the order to us for processing.