How do I create a comma separated list?
If you enter a comma separated list of numbers, Connex will reexport only those orders:
- Obtain an excel sheet of missing order numbers.
- Copy the order number column in Excel.
- Open Word.
- "Paste special" as text only.
- Select the data in Word (the one that you need to convert to text separated with ,), press Ctrl-H (Find & replace)
- In "Find what" box type ^p
- In "Replace with" box type a comma.
- Select "Replace all"
You must enter these values into Connex:
- On the Connex configure page, click the order export to QB tab.
- In the order list field, copy paste the comma separated list of order numbers:
- Click save and sync.