You can sync POs from Ordoro on a scheduled basis.
How do I turn on the sync?
Here are the steps to turn on the sync:
- On the Connex configure page, expand sync purchases to QuickBooks.
- Complete the form:
Connex will create a bill for each line item where the quantity received is greater than 0.
Can I sync drop shipped orders as purchase orders?
You must instruct our software that drop shipped orders are bills:
- Go to the Connex rules engine.
- Click action and add new rule.
- Add the attached rule. It says if the order is fulfilled from Boston, then create a bill.
- On the Connex configure page, expand sync purchases from Ordoro.
- Select either purchase orders or bills. You must activate the purchase order sync and tell Connex that drop shipped orders are bills.
Can I see some sample transactions?
Here is the sample transaction: