Connex pulls items by their modified date. Making a change to an item will cause it to sync with your website. You must update a product in QuickBooks, run the connector, view it in your queue, then run the task.
Update QuickBooks Product
Here are the steps:
- In QuickBooks POS, go to inventory > item list.
- Double click a product.
- In the comments field, add "test". This will update the item.
- Click save. To see an example of this update, click here.
- Go back to the product and remove the comment.
- Click save.
- In your Windows search bar, enter Web Connector.
- Select the box next to Connex and click update selected.
Connex will put the product in the queue:
- Login to Connex for QuickBooks.
- Select a connection at the My Connections page.
- Select the Settings drop-down menu next to the gear icon.
- Select the Reports link -> Pending Inventory.
- You will see the item in the queue:
Check Transaction Log
In Connex, click the Settings drop-down menu, then Transaction log. You will see inventory items syncing.
If I create a sales receipt in QuickBooks, will that send the quantity update to my website?
If you create a sales receipt on hold, then no inventory changes. Therefore, no updates will be sent. The sales receipt must be paid. Click the green button that says save: