Connex allows up to 1,000 tax rules to be uploaded into a single account. This is ideal if you charge tax in multiple states or if you charge a different rate per city.
Should I use a third party tax service?
Here are the steps:
- Login to connexforquickbooks.com.
- Click submit on the my connections page.
- On the left, click sales tax.
- Click the link for bulk importing rules.
- Download this sample spreadsheet.
- Upload the spreadsheet.
You will be redirected to the home page for tax rules.
Here is a breakdown of the fields:
|City where code is used. If blank, code is used throughout U.S. state.||U.S. state where tax code is used. If sales tax is charged in Ohio and this field says OH, then the code is used. This must be only two letters long.||QuickBooks tax code.||Should be US.|