Our system uses the ShipWorks generic module feature, which means QuickBooks is a custom store. Our system will pull invoices and sales receipts.
You must format the addresses with name, company, address and country. Here are more details.
Set-Up Custom Store
You must set-up a custom store by following these instructions:
- In ShipWorks, go to manage > stores > add.
- Choose generic module.
- For the user name and password fields, enter your Connex user name and password:
- For the store URL, enter https://www.connexforquickbooks.com/shipworks/getorders
- The system will fill in NA by default for all your store info. Change it with your information.
How do I sync an order from QB to Connex?
In this example, we will tell Connex to sync orders with a class of ShipWorks. Here are the steps:
- In QB, go to edit and click preferences.
- Under accounting, enable class tracking.
- In QB, create a new invoice or sales order.
- On the top, add ShipWorks as the class:
- Save the order.
- Run your web connector.
- In ShipWorks, click download and select your QuickBooks store.
- You will see orders in ShipWorks.
Any order that you modify or create will be sent to Connex.
Sync Manually from QuickBooks Menu Features:
This menu allows you to customize the sync from QuickBooks to ShipWorks.
Available Features Are:
- Update shipping and tracking information from ShipWorks to orders in QuickBooks
- Sync QuickBooks custom fields to ShipWorks
- Specify which type(s) of orders Connex will sync under the How Should Connex filter orders? drop-down
- The ability to use a class of "ShipWorks" on orders in QuickBooks to sync into ShipWorks. Alternatively, you can sync orders regardless of class.