Connex can sync open orders, on a scheduled and automatic basis, to QuickBooks Desktop. The tool can group orders by store and currency code.
Here are the steps:
- Go to this URL.
- Sign into Linnworks.
- Click install.
- Open another browser tab and login to Connex.
- Select Linnworks from the my connections page.
- From the last step of the Linnworks install, copy the token into the my connections page of Connex:
Processed and Open Orders
Out of the box, Connex pulls processed orders into QuickBooks. To pull open orders instead, follow these steps:
- On the Connex configure page, choose the order export to QB tab.
- Leave the order status field empty.
- Click save and sync.
How do I group orders by the store name and currency code?
If you sell on multiple channels and currencies, you should group orders by the store and currency. Here is an example set-up:
- Order 1
- Order 2
On the Connex configure page, select store name and currency as the customer matching mode. Connex will detect the currency code and add the orders to the store name plus the currency code.
Do you sync purchases from Linnworks to QB?
Yes, our tool will sync purchase orders as POs with bills. On the configure page of Connex, scroll down to purchase settings to enable the feature. Here are some sample transactions:
Can you sync a purchase order, if it has been received?
Unfortunately, Linnworks does not allow our software to pull orders by their received date. You need to login to our software and perform a manual sync:
- Login to Connex.
- Select Linnworks.
- Click configure.
- Expand sync purchases to QuickBooks.
- Change the sync dates.
- Expand sync order manually to QuickBooks on top.
- Enter delivered in the order status field. If you sync sales, this status is ignored.
- Click sync now.