When pulling orders, what field do you query?
Our software requests orders modified within a period of time. If you're exported shipped orders only, then Connex will export orders when they have shipped.
What status must an order have to sync?
Amazon orders sync when they have shipped. If the order is in pending status, then Amazon withholds the billing and shipping information on the order. To export orders as soon as they are placed, follow these steps:
- On the Connex configure page, scroll down to customer settings.
- Change the customer mode to single name web store.
- On the Connex configure page, click the QB export tab.
- In the order status field, enter pending,unshipped.
- Click save and sync.
These orders will enter a single customer called Amazon in QuickBooks.
If I export shipped Amazon orders, how do I use the shipped date as the order date?
Our software uses the Amazon purchase date as the QB order date. When you reconcile with Amazon, the orders will have the ship date. You can use our rules engine to map the date field:
- Login to Connex for QuickBooks.
- Hover over the gear box and click rules engine:
- Add this rule: