InfusionSoft offers a workflow automation tool. This tool can follow up with customers by email and perform additional tasks if a customer has a special tag. Connex can apply tags to customers, based on them being in QuickBooks or based on what they have ordered.
How do I update existing contacts with tags?
Out of the box, Connex will add tags to new customers. To update existing customers, please follow these steps:
- On the Connex All Settings page, scroll to the bottom of the settings drop downs.
- Click to expand the Sync Customers from QuickBooks Manually setting.
- Click the box to enable the Updates tags on existing customers only, instead of contact information setting.
- Finally, click Sync Now to save.
How do I tag all contacts with QuickBooks?
If you want to tag any contact where the order came from QuickBooks, go to the Rules Engine (Settings > Rules Engine). Next, click Action to turn on the Advanced Rules Engine. Enter these values for the map to and these values for the map from.
How do I tag customers, based on what they have ordered?
First, please download the spreadsheet at the bottom of these instructions. Add a new row for each SKU and tag combination that you want to apply. Upload the rules to the Rules Engine of your Connex account:
- Login to your Connex account.
- Click Settings on the upper-right, then Rules Engine.
- Above the grid, click bulk upload.
- Upload the spreadsheet.