If you have a large number of orders, Connex can summarize them into a journal entry. On the configure page, you must set up the type of journal entries with accounts.
To set up the entries, follow these steps:
- On the Connex configure page, click the advanced tab and enable the journal entries:
- On the Connex configure page, click journal entries.
- Add a new entry for income summary and the selling channel name:
- Add a new entry for COGS:
- For each selling channel, perform steps 2 - 3.
Here is an example entry: