You must login to Stripe through our app, then configure your settings. Here are the steps:
- Login to connexforquickbooks.com.
- On the my connections page, choose Stripe.
- Click the submit button.
- In the dialog, click continue.
- In the new window at Stripe, click the blue button.
- You will be redirected to the Connex configure page.
- Complete your settings, then click save and sync.
In many cases, Stripe fails to receive the SKUs on an order. As a result, Connex has no order details. You will see a line item called StripeTotal in QuickBooks. Here is what our system receives:
- Order Item Total
- Order Total Tax
- Order Billing and Shipping Address
- Card Holder Name
If you need order details, we recommend syncing with your online store directly.
You can easily map the Stripe order description field to the QBO location area. At the configure page, go to the field mapping tab. Choose description.