When you first set-up Connex, the software downloads your chart of accounts, sales reps, tax codes, and other lists. Usually, users change their chart of accounts and our system must be in sync to export orders.
If the order contains items that are missing from QuickBooks, the orders will fail to export. Connex cannot create new items, if the accounts on the configure page are missing.
To resync, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On the my connections page, click configure.
- On the configure page, click refresh drop downs on the left:
- Run the web connector.
- Click my connections on the left.
- Click configure.
- Expand any section and click sync now.
- Run the web connector to reexport transactions.