Harbor Cloud uses Citrix Receiver to host QuickBooks. You must save a special pairing file onto the Harbor Cloud hard drive, then navigate to the file.
If you have not already, please read these set-up instructions. The only difference with Harbor Cloud is downloading the file and directing the web connector to it.
Here are the steps:
- At the my connections page of our software, set-up your connection and click submit.
- On the next page, you will be asked to download a QWC file. This file contains connection information, which will enable us to pair QuickBooks.
- Download this file to the Harbor Cloud hard drive.
- In Harbor Cloud, open QuickBooks.
- Log into QuickBooks as an administrator.
- In QuickBooks, go to File > Update Web Services.
- On the web connector, click add application.
- Navigate to the QWC file in the Harbor Cloud hard drive:
Once complete, QuickBooks will open a dialog asking for permissions.