With Citrix Receiver, you must contact your hosting provider with the QuickBooks pairing file. The support personnel must double click the file or save the file onto a special drive that you can access. Once complete, you can run the web connector.
If you have not already, please read these set-up instructions. The only difference with Harbor Cloud is downloading the file and directing the web connector to it.
In this example, a company called Harbor Cloud hosts Citrix Receiver. There are other companies that perform this service and they are used as an example. Here are the steps:
- At the my connections page of our software, set-up your connection and click manage.
- On the next page, you will be asked to download a QWC file. This file contains connection information, which will enable us to pair QuickBooks.
- Download this file to the Harbor Cloud hard drive.
- In Harbor Cloud, open QuickBooks.
- Log into QuickBooks as an administrator.
- In QuickBooks, go to File > Update Web Services.
- On the web connector, click add application.
- Navigate to the QWC file in the Harbor Cloud hard drive:
Once complete, QuickBooks will open a dialog asking for permissions.