Connex can add the tracking number as a line item or into a custom field.
Turn on Tracking Number
The order must be shipped to have a tracking number.
- Go to the order export tab.
- If you are a ShipStation customer, Expand the 'Sync manually to QuickBooks' Tab and enter 'shipped' in the order status field. Otherwise, enter an order status where orders have a tracking number.
- Expand the "Sync Orders from QuickBooks Manually' Tab. You can turn on two features - tracking only or Shipping and Tracking info:
update QuickBooks transaction with shipping cost from carrier and tracking info
update QuickBooks transaction with tracking info only
The tracking number will appear as a non-inventory item with a 0 quantity and price:
Map Tracking Number to QuickBooks Custom Field Tracking Number
In this example, we created a custom field called tracking number in QuickBooks. Here are the steps:
- Go to the rules engine.
- Click the link to turn on the advanced rules engine.
- Click add new rule.
- Enter these values for form 1.
- Enter these values for form 2.