How do I pair eBay and Connex?
There are no files to install to integrate eBay. You will login to eBay though Connex for QuickBooks. eBay will send us a special token, which we use to sync data. At the my connections page, just choose eBay and click configure. Follow the on-screen instructions.
eBay Order Number
eBay has a transaction ID, which is twenty-one characters with dashes and a sales order order number that's four or five digits. To use the sales order number, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Hover over the gear and click rules engine.
- Click add new rule.
- Add this rule:
If you are syncing with multiple channels, this could change their order numbers. Click advanced rules engine. Click connections. Check eBay.
How does Connex match eBay products?
Connex matches the QB item name field to the eBay SKU field. To enable the SKU field on eBay, follow these steps:
On your eBay account, go to click on My eBay > Activity > Selling Manager Pro:
- Click inventory > customize:
- Add the Custom Label field to the list of visible fields and then click on Apply Changes:
- Now click on the Custom Label to assign Unique SKU to your products on eBay:
Sync Inventory from QB to eBay
Connex matches the QB name field and the eBay SKU field. If there is a match, Cloud Cart will send the inventory. Cloud Cart queries recent inventory updates in QB and sends them to eBay. In your eBay user preferences, enable out of stock control so Connex can send 0 as the quantity on hand.
If you have multiple stores, you need to change the URL field. Each URL and user name combination has its own settings. Change the URL to http://www.ebay2.com and so on.
Order must be shipped and marked as complete, to include tracking details. You must tell Connex to sync only orders that are marked as complete. Here are the steps:
- At the Connex 'My Connections' page, click configure at your eBay connection.
- Expand the 'Sync Manually to QuickBooks' Tab
- In the order status field, choose Completed from the drop down menu.
- Click save and sync.