You have told QuickBooks to exclude orders prior to a certain date.
If you have access to preferences:
- Choose Company > Preferences.
- On the side menu, click Company and then Closing the Books.
- To disable closing the books, click to clear the Closing the Books checkbox.
- If you want to change the date where you want to stop changes from happening, adjust this information within the Closing date box.
- You also have the option to choose a Closing date warning type:
- Only warn - a warning message will appear but the user can click Yes to save changes anyway.
- Warn and require password - the warning will come up requiring the password. Without the password changes can't be made.
- You can also change the password by overwriting what is currently listed within the Password and Confirm passwordboxes, which need to be identical in order to save.
- Click Save.
Here are the steps:
- In QuickBooks, go to edit > preferences and click Accounting.
- Under closing date, click set date/password:
- Uncheck the exclude estimates:
- Click OK.