You must create an API user in your ShipWire account. Here are the steps:
- Log into ShipWire.
- On the top right, click your user name > account settings:
- Under display API order details, click yes.
- Under other account access, click edit:
- In the new window, enter your password again.
- Select API:
- Click next.
- Enter an email that is not a ShipWire account:
- You will receive an email for the new user name. Make note of the password.
- Go to connexforquickbooks.com and login with your account.
- On the my connections page, choose ShipWire.
- Enter your API user name, your API password.
- If you want to sync with your live ShipWire account, leave the URL as http://www.shipwire.com. If you want to sync with your beta account, enter http://beta.shipwire.com.
- Click submit.
Sync Orders from ShipWire to QuickBooks
After pairing our solution, you will arrive on the configure page. Go to the QB export tab. Check sync orders from QuickBooks. For more info, see this article. To sync tracking updates from ShipWire to QuickBooks, see this article. Please replace references to ShipStation with ShipWire.