You must install a OpenCart plugin that sends Connex for QuickBooks order data on your OpenCart website. The plugin is compatible with versions 1, 2.0, 2.1, and 2.2 of OpenCart. You will need a programmer to install the plugin. Our system checks the email on your account with an email in the plugin. If there is a match, authentication was successful. Here are the steps:
- Download the plugin.
- In ~/catalog/controller/feed/api.php, do a find and replace all for REPLACE and enter your Connex for QuickBooks email. There are several instances of the phrase REPLACE that must be changed.
- Upload the admin and catalog directories to your OpenCart installation:
- Login to your OpenCart site as an admin or user in the Top Administrator role.
- Go to Extensions -> Product Feeds and install the API feed.
- Edit the feed and on the form, click enable > save.
How does Cloud Cart pair OpenCart?
Cloud Cart will add the user name and password and send this URL:
If the plugin was installed correctly, you should see OK. If the user name password is wrong, you'll see invalid user name password. If the plugin has been disabled, you will see a disabled message.
If you enter http://www.mysite.com, Cloud Cart will attempt to auto calculate the URL. If it fails, enter everything before the &func. Your URL would be: