We are happy to assist you with your initial set-up. In order to make the most of your 30-minute on-boarding session, please follow the steps below, prior to the meeting, so that you are ready when we meet.
Connex syncs orders based on a one-to-one mapping of your store's product SKU to QuickBooks Item Name field. Please make sure all your products in your store have SKU's and make sure they map up to a product in QuickBooks. Orders will not sync without this.
For more information, see this article:
Be prepared for your on boarding session:
Please take some time to make sure the following items are ready prior to the meeting:
- Open QuickBooks and login as an admin, in single-user mode.
- Ensure there are no open dialogue boxes open in QuickBooks. In other words, is QB waiting for you to say "OK" in a dialogue box on the screen.
- Login to your website as an administrator.
- If QuickBooks exists on remote desktop or Right Networks, open the remote machine and log into QuickBooks. Minimize this screen.
- Register for a Connex for QuickBooks account. Leave the browser open at the my connections page.
- If you are a ShipWorks customer, open the software and set-up a store. Make sure there are some orders to send to us.
- If you are a ShipStation customer, log into your account. Click the gear on the top right and API settings. Click the green button and obtain your API keys.
- Have all passwords available
When the meeting begins, we will switch the screen over to you. When you are ready, please click on the dialoughe box that says "Share your Screen", as well as "Give keyboard and mouse control".
You can also minimize the GoToMeeting by pressing the arrow keys: