You can change invoice templates for all orders or certain orders, based on the store name.
Default Invoice Template
To use a default invoice template, follow these steps:
- At the configure page, click the field mapping tab.
- Change the invoice template drop down.
- Click submit.
Invoice Template by Store or Destination Warehouse
You can map templates by the store name or by the destination warehouse. In this example, we will map invoice templates to a destination warehouse. To use store, enter order store as the comparison field. Here are the steps:
- At Connex for QuickBooks, hover over the gear and click rules engine.
- Click the link to turn on the advanced rules engine.
- For form 1, enter these values:
- For form 2, enter these values: