How it Works
Connex for QuickBooks receives a currency code from your order management solution. If the customer is new, the system creates a new customer with the order's currency code. All orders for the customer, whether the code is supplied in the future, will use this currency code.
Your order management solution must send us the currency code of the order. Here are a list of integrations supporting multi-currency:
Here are the steps:
- Enable multi-currency in QuickBooks.
- Login to Connex for QuickBooks
- On the my connections page, set-up your connection or click submit.
- On the configure page, click the advanced tab.
- Check the enable multi-currency box:
How do I assign A/R accounts for multiple currencies?
Login to Connex. Hover over the gear and click rules engine. Click add new rule. In this example, we added Accounts Receivable - EUR for EUR orders: