How it Works
Connex for QuickBooks receives a currency code from your order management solution. If the customer is new, the system creates a new customer with the order's currency code. All orders for the customer, whether the code is supplied in the future, will use this currency code.
Your order management solution must send us the currency code of the order. Here is a list of integrations supporting multi-currency:
Here are the steps:
- Enable multi-currency in QuickBooks.
- Login to Connex for QuickBooks
- On the My Connections page, click Configure to exit an existing connection.
- On the All Settings page, expand the Transaction Menu.
- Check the enable multi-currency box:
- Click Sync Now to save your changes.
How do I assign A/R accounts for multiple currencies?
- Login to Connex for QuickBooks.
- At the gear icon/Settings drop-down menu select Rules Engine.
- At the Action drop-down menu select Add New Rule.
- In this example, we added Accounts Receivable - EUR for EUR orders: