Connex for QuickBooks can import historical orders by using a date range or a comma separated list of order numbers. When using the date range, you must keep the date span to 30 days.
Login to QuickBooks as an administrator prior to syncing. Some users lack the proper permissions for 3rd parties to create orders in QuickBooks.
Can I preview a list of orders?
Log into your Connex account and select "Manage" under an existing connection. Select the Reports link in the left nav area. Click on Order Previewer. You can view orders by a date or a list of order numbers.
By default, Connex pulls orders from date of install going forward. If you want to sync orders from the past, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex for QuickBooks.
- On the my connections page, scroll down to sync manually.
- Choose your solution.
- Change the sync dates or enter a comma separated list of order numbers:
- In QuickBooks, go to File > Update Web Services.
- Check the box next to Connex and click update selected.
- At the end of the sync, check your log for successful syncs and failures.
If you use Shopify or WooCommerce, you must enter a comma separated list of order ID numbers. To find the ID, open the order in your browser. The Shopify order ID is located at the end of the URL. To locate the WooCommerce ID, copy the number after the phrase post:
Run Web Connector
Select the box next to Connex, then select update selected: