Through Connex, Channel Advisor will ask permission to pair our solution.
Through Connex, Channel Advisor will ask permission to integrate Connex. You must log in as the Channel Advisor account administrator.
Here are the steps:
- At the Connex My Connections page, under Solution Name, select Channel Advisor.
- If you are connecting multiple Channel Advisor profiles, change the URL field. Each URL and Channel Advisor connection in a separate connection with its own settings. The field is arbitrary and it can be titled whatever you wish. Click configure.
- On the dialog, click continue.
- Login to your Channel Advisor account.
- Give permission for Connex to access it:
- In the grant access screen, choose an account. If you see no accounts, go back and click select client again. You must login as the Channel Advisor account administrator. If you are logged in as a non-admin, you will see no accounts found.
- Finally, return to Connex and complete the Install Wizard.
Can I sync orders from QuickBooks to Channel Advisor?
Cloud Cart supports an order sync from Channel Advisor to QuickBooks. Here is a general overview:
- On the Cloud Cart configure page, select sync orders from QuickBooks to Channel Advisor.
- Click save and sync.
- In QB, create orders and mark the class as Channel Advisor.
- Wait for them to sync.
For more details, read this article.
Can I sync inventory updates from QuickBooks to Channel Advisor?
Connex can sync inventory updates to a Channel Advisor default distribution center or one of your choosing. To use a different distribution center, login to Connex. Click configure. Under advanced inventory, select an inventory site to sync. If a Channel Advisor distribution center matches the site, then Channel Advisor will use the QuickBooks inventory site.
During the inventory sync from QuickBooks to Channel Advisor, how do I map the distribution center?
By default, Connex will use the first distribution center in the list of centers. To use another one, follow these steps:
How do I use the Site Order ID as my QuickBooks order number?
By default, Connex maps the Channel Advisor order ID to the QuickBooks order number. To use the order number from your channel, you can add a rule: