Connex can pulls Amazon Prime, FBA, and web store orders into QuickBooks. Our software works with Amazon Canada, Europe and the U.S.
Can I sync a summary of orders?
Yes, you can sync a single summary sales receipt from the Amazon settlement report and you can include fees. For more details, read this article.
Washington State Sales Tax
Based on changes in Washington State tax laws, Amazon will calculate, collect, and remit sales tax for all orders shipped to customers in Washington State beginning 1/1/2018. No action is required on your part; Amazon will automatically take these actions for your Washington orders and remit the tax to the state.
Washington sales tax rates depend on the exact location, so there is no flat rate. Connex will add the tax as a line item and mark all items as non taxable. During your deposit matching, your Amazon fees will cancel the sales tax income received.
Amazon Inventory Sync
For more info on syncing inventory, read this article.
QuickBooks can only accept eleven characters as the order number, but Amazon has an order number that is nineteen characters long. Our software will insert the first eleven characters in the QB order number field. The full order number will exist in the memo field. When Connex searches for duplicates, the software uses the QB order number and memo field.
Here is a sample order.
Even if you already have a seller ID and marketplace ID, you must add JMA as a licensed developer. Otherwise, your login will fail. You must obtain a seller ID and marketplace ID to integrate with your store. Do not enter your store login and password because it will fail. To obtain these identifiers, follow these steps:
- Go to this site: developer.amazonservices.com.
- Click sign up for MWS.
- Login to your account using the Amazon Master Admin/account owner's username.
- If you see a screen saying Amazon MWS permissions, click authorize a developer:
- If you do not see authorize a developer and you are given radio options, click I want to give developer access.
- Enter developer's name as JMA Web Technologies
- Enter the developer Id as 5761-8358-4110
- Click next
- Agree to Amazon's terms and click next
- Make note of the Seller ID, Marketplace ID, and the MWS Auth Token:
Once those steps are complete, go to back to Connex and enter your information:
- On the my connections page, select Amazon.
- Enter your marketplace ID in the first box, the seller ID in the second box and the AWS token in the third box. The AWS Auth Token begins with amzn. Leave the fourth box alone.
- Click the submit button.
Can I sync Amazon fees to QuickBooks?
Cloud Cart can sync Amazon fees on each sale. To turn on this feature, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex for QuickBooks.
- Select Amazon and click configure.
- Expand Amazon Fees.
- Turn on the fees and enter an item name, like Amazon fees.
- Click sync now.
Connex will add a negative line item beneath each sale. Here is an example with Amazon fees.
How do I sync FBA sales only?
If you want to pull FBA from Amazon only, here are the steps:
- Login to connexforquickbooks.com
- Under my connections, choose Amazon.
- On the configure page, expand sync to QuickBooks manually.
- Select FBA.
- Click save and sync.