Connex can pulls Amazon Prime, FBA, and web store orders into QuickBooks. Our software works with Amazon Canada, Europe and the U.S.
Can I sync a summary of orders?
Yes, you can sync a single summary sales receipt from the Amazon settlement report and you can include fees. For more details, read this article.
Washington State Sales Tax
Based on changes in Washington State tax laws, Amazon will calculate, collect, and remit sales tax for all orders shipped to customers in Washington State beginning 1/1/2018. No action is required on your part; Amazon will automatically take these actions for your Washington orders and remit the tax to the state.
Washington sales tax rates depend on the exact location, so there is no flat rate. Cloud Cart will add the tax as a line item and mark all items as non taxable. During your deposit matching, your Amazon fees will cancel the sales tax income received.
Amazon Inventory Sync
For more info on syncing inventory, read this article.
Our tool can insert the fees, if you create the summary order as noted above this paragraph.
Connex provides a separate report to track fees and gross profit. Amazon fees should be entered in bulk using a transaction summary details report, which you can download from Amazon because the fees will subtract from gross sales. If you must have Amazon fees on a per order basis, you can click the export to QB button on the Amazon profit and loss page. Connex will show a preview. Run your web connector.
QuickBooks can only accept eleven characters as the order number, but Amazon has an order number that is nineteen characters long. Our software will insert the first eleven characters in the QB order number field. The full order number will exist in the memo field. When Connex searches for duplicates, the software uses the QB order number and memo field.
Here is a sample order.
Even if you already have a seller ID and marketplace ID, you must add JMA as a licensed developer. Otherwise, your login will fail. You must obtain a seller ID and marketplace ID to integrate with your store. Do not enter your store login and password because it will fail. To obtain these identifiers, follow these steps:
- Go to this site: developer.amazonservices.com.
- Click sign up for MWS.
- Login to your account.
- If you see a screen saying Amazon MWS permissions, click authorize a developer:
- If you do not see authorize a developer and you are given radio options, click I want to give developer access.
- Enter developer's name as JMA Web Technologies
- Enter the developer Id as 5761-8358-4110
- Click next
- Agree to Amazon's terms and click next
- Make note of the Seller ID, Marketplace ID, and the MWS Auth Token:
Once those steps are complete, go to back to Connex and enter your information:
- On the my connections page, select Amazon.
- Enter your marketplace ID in the first box, the seller ID in the second box and the AWS token in the third box. The AWS Auth Token begins with amzn. Leave the fourth box alone.
- Click the submit button.
If you want to pull FBA from Amazon only, here are the steps:
- Login to connexforquickbooks.com
- Under my connections, choose Amazon.
- On the configure page, scroll down to Amazon settings under the transaction tab.
- Enter AFN.
- Click save and sync.
ShipStation Amazon FBA Filter
You need to set-up a ShipStation connection and tell Connex to export orders from all stores except the Amazon store:
- Click my connections.
- Choose your ShipStation connection or add it, if the connection does not exist.
- Under the order export tab of the settings page, enter a comma separated list of stores in the store list except the Amazon store:
- Click save and sync.
To see this demo full screen, click here.