You can upload a bulk list of rules into Connex for QuickBooks. The most common is a one to one mapping of SKUs, though you can upload a list of any rules.
If your product SKUs match your QuickBooks item names, then there is no need to create a mapping. Here is the QB name column:
Here is an example SKU:
Connex can match a QB name, even if its located underneath a parent item. In this example, Connex received an order with JoeBook1. Connex would locate JoeBook1 under Books:JoeBook1 and add it to QB.
Many customers use these spreadsheets if they have no SKUs or if their online store, like Amazon, generates SKUs different than the QuickBooks item names.
Getting Started with SKU Mapping
Here are the steps:
- Login to connexforquickbooks.com.
- Go to the bulk upload page.
- Download the sample CSV.
- On the left column, enter the QuickBooks item name. On the right, enter the product SKU from your online store.
- Save the spreadsheet file
- Upload the spreadsheet:
- In Connex, on the left, click Missing Product Mapping
- On the left of that, click Upload QuickBooks Products
- Click Select Files
- Choose your Spreadsheet File
- Click Submit Form
- You should now see these Sku Mappings in your rules:
- In Connex, Top Right>Settings>Rules Engine