To enable the auto run, you must enable QuickBooks to start-up when the PC is turned on. Then, you must enable the auto run checkbox.
You must enable QuickBooks to start-up, when your computer is turned on. Although the file is closed, QuickBooks runs in the background:
- Open QuickBooks and open your company file.
- Choose Edit > Preferences.
- Choose the General icon in the list on the left.
- Choose the My Preferences tab at the top.
- Check Keep QuickBooks running for quick startups checkbox.
- Click OK.
When you first install Connex, our software will detect your company file location and add the file as a setting. If you run the sync from another machine or you moved the sync, then you must update the file. Ensure that your company file path is correct.
Web Connector Set-Up
To set-up auto-run, follow these steps:
- In QuickBooks, go to File > Update Web Services.
- In the web connector, click the check box that says auto run.
- Under the every minute section, adjust the interval for it to run.