When you create custom templates for orders, the templates are associated with certain types. You could create a template for invoices. This template cannot be used for sales orders. Login to Connex and click configure. On our field mapping tab, select another template under invoice or sales order template.
Articles in this section
- How do I perform a manual sync?
- The Custom Style associated with this txn not compatible with this txn
- There is an invalid reference to QuickBooks DepositToAccount
- Why do I receive transaction amount must be positive?
- Can Connex fix rounding errors?
- Can Connex update existing customers?
- What info should I submit to technical support?
- Can I rollback the sync and delete orders?
- How do I map the tax codes on line items?
- You currently have more than X orders or inventory items queued