If you use QuickBooks POS, you must install version 2.030.
Intuit has released multiple versions of the Web Connector. We recommend version 22.214.171.124.
*Note: If you use QuickBooks Desktop version 2015 or later, it comes with version 126.96.36.199.
I already have the web connector and it says version 188.8.131.52. How do I replace it?
If you install 184.108.40.206 and 2.2.071 is on the PC, you will continue to see 2.2.071. You must delete 2.2.071 entirely:
- Download version 220.127.116.11 of the web connector and place it on your desktop.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks and delete the Web Connector folder.
- Double click the 2.030 installer and complete the set-up.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBWebConnector
- Right click QBWebConnector and select pin to taskbar. The Web Connector will appear as an yellow icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the Web Connector icon.
- If you see no applications, you will need new pairing files. Login to Connex for QuickBooks.
- In QB POS, go to file and go into multi-user mode.
- Under "pair on another machine," obtain new pairing files for each connection.
- Double-click the pairing file.
- The Web Connector will prompt you to login to QuickBooks or select a company file. Follow the on-screen prompts.
- Once the Web Connector adds the connection, enter your Connex password in the password field and save. Finally, check the Auto-run box to run the Web Connector automatically.