"Web Connector Only Works with QB 2015 or Later" message in QuickBooks
If you use QuickBooks POS, you must install version 2.030
QuickBooks has released multiple versions of the web connector. We recommend version 2.030. If you use QB Desktop 2015 or later, it comes with version 220.127.116.11.
I already have the web connector and it says version 18.104.22.168. How do I replace it?
If you install 22.214.171.124 and 2.2.071 is on the PC, you will continue to see 2.2.071. You must delete 2.2.071 entirely:
- Download version 126.96.36.199 of the web connector and place it on your desktop.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks and delete the web connector folder.
- Double click the 2.030 installer and complete the set-up.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBWebConnector
- Right click QBWebConnector and select pin to taskbar. The web connector will appear as an yellow icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the icon.
- If you see no applications, you will need new pairing files. Login to Connex for QuickBooks.
- In QB POS, go to file and go into multi-user mode.
- Under pair on another machine, obtain new pairing files for each connection.
- Double click the pairing file.
- The web connector will prompt you to login to QuickBooks or select a company file. Follow the prompts.
- Once the web connector adds the connection, enter your Connex password. Check auto sync.