"Web Connector Only Works with QB 2015 or Later" message in QuickBooks
If you use QuickBooks POS, you must install version 2.030
QuickBooks has released multiple versions of the web connector. We recommend version 2.030. If you use QB Desktop 2015 or later, it comes with version 18.104.22.168.
I already have the web connector and it says version 22.214.171.124. How do I replace it?
If you install 126.96.36.199 and 2.2.071 is on the PC, you will continue to see 2.2.071. You must delete 2.2.071 entirely:
- Download version 188.8.131.52 of the web connector and place it on your desktop.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks and delete the web connector folder.
- Double click the 2.030 installer and complete the set-up.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBWebConnector
- Right click QBWebConnector and select pin to taskbar. The web connector will appear as an yellow icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the icon and pair QuickBooks.