Connex allows you to upload a speadsheet, map fields to QuickBooks, and sync sales. Connex will import any missing customers and products.
What are the advantages of using a spreadsheet?
Here are some advantages:
- Some ordering solutions only allow Connex to pull one order at a time. Spreadsheets have all the necessary information. It is quick and easy to sync large amounts of data.
- You can add a custom ordering solution without having to write code. It is time and cost effective to integrate spreadsheets.
Do you have an example spreadsheet?
In this tutorial, we will use this spreadsheet.
Can I add multiple connections?
Yes, you can add multiple connections that allows for different settings. One spreadsheet might use a price list, while another uses regular pricing. At the Connex my connections page, change the connection name as http://www.spreadsheet2.com. Each different connection has its own settings.
How do I group multiple lines into a single order?
Add a column called order number. If the order numbers are identical, Connex will merge the lines into a single order. During the mapping process, map the order number field.
How do I implement this solution?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- At the my connections page, select spreadsheet under add a new connection.
- Click sync now.
- Go through the install wizard.
- When you reach the complete page, go to the mapping page.
- You will see two forms. Save your spreadsheet as a CSV and use the first form to map fields.
- Map fields, as shown in this example:
- Go back to the mapping page.
- Upload the sheet into the second form.
- You will see a screen with queued orders. Run your web connector to pull them down.
Here is the order that synced.