Connex matches deposits the day after the install. If you need to match historical deposits, you can change the sync dates.
What solutions are compatible with the auto matching?
Here are the solutions that send us a transaction ID:
If you use Shopify or WooCommerce and Stripe as the payment processor, Connex will insert the Stripe tranaction ID into the QB memo field. We use the transaction ID for matching. Here is a screenshot of the QB memo field:
How will Connex know what to deposit?
Connex receives the settlement report from your payment processor. The report contains the deposit amount, total fees, orders, and refunds that the processor deposited. Here is an example report:
Stripe Deposit - $1000
Orders and Refunds
- Order 123 for $600 with transaction ID ch_123123123123123123123123
- Order 124 for $600 with transaction ID ch_123123123123123123123124
- Refund 123 for $200 with transaction ID ch_123123123123123123123125
- Total fees of $2.90
How do I change the dates?
In this example, we will reconcile February 1st, 2017. Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Select a connection and click configure.
- On the left, select match deposits.
- Change the deposit dates to a 24 hour period:
- Click submit.
Connex will download the information from your payment processor and hold it in our queue. Please wait a few minutes. Then, run your web connector.