Connex can pull custom fields from QuickBooks' products to your web store. This feature enables custom fields to sync when you create products in your store.
Am I using custom fields?
Go to your QuickBooks item list and double click a product. Click custom fields on the right. If you see fields names, then you are using custom fields:
How do I map a custom field?
In this example, we will map the QuickBooks UPC custom field to a web store's barcode field. Here are the steps:
- Go to the Connex rules engine.
- Add this rule.
- Go to the my connections page.
- Click configure.
- Expand advanced transaction.
- Check sync QuickBooks custom fields.
- Expand sync inventory from QuickBooks.
- Enable the sync.
- Check create new products.
- Click sync now.
- Create or update an existing product in QuickBooks that is missing from your store.
- Run your web connector.
- Check your log for failures or errors.