I am syncing orders from my website to QB. What info do you need?
So we can best assist you, follow these steps:
- Email support AT jmawebtechnologies.com. Mention you use Connex for QuickBooks. If you are using our contact form, there is no need to email us. The form will send the email.
- Send us your Connex user name, which you enter at connexforquickbooks.com/login
- What connection is causing the error? Please list the website and connection name from the my connections page.
- Send copies of the order from your ordering solution and QB. You can use SnagIt, or any other screenshot program, to take screenshots.
- Point out what is wrong. For example, the shipping amount is missing.
- Make sure your screenshots contain the order number, date, and customer name.
I am syncing inventory or orders from QuickBooks. What do I need to do?
When you send us orders, they are held in a queue and Connex processes them. You must stop the processing of orders, so they stay in the queue. Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex for QuickBooks.
- Go to the task page.
- Delete all tasks that have your e-commerce solution name. By removing the tasks, Connex will hold everything it receives in the queue.
- Open QuickBooks.
- Open the inventory item or order.
- If you are syncing orders, add test to the memo. Click save. Remove test and click save again. If you are syncing inventory, add test to the item purchase description.
- Run your QuickBooks web connector.
- At Connex, click configure my connections.
- For orders, go to the pending transaction page and ensure your data exists. For inventory, go to the pending inventory page.
Here is the end result for orders: