You can easily install the pairing file on another machine. Simply uncheck auto run from the old machine and pair QB on the new machine.
Here are the steps:
- On the machine where the pairing file was installed, open QB.
- Go to file and click update web services.
- Uncheck auto run.
- Login to Connex.
- Click submit at my connections.
- On the left, click download pairing file.
- Download the one under QB Pro, Premier, and Enterprise.
- Open the file on your new computer.
- If prompted by QB, click OK.
- If prompted by QB, select the last radio button.
- Choose Admin or another user with full access privileges.
- In the web connector, the password field is not used. Enter 123.
- Check auto run.