Connex pulls items by their modified date. Making a change to an item will cause it to sync with your website. You must update a product in QB, run the connector, view it in your queue, then run the task.
Update QB Product
Here are the steps:
- In QB POS, go to inventory > item list.
- Double click a product.
- In the comments field, add test. This will update the item.
- Click save. To see an example of this update, click here.
- Go back to the product and remove the comment.
- Click save.
- In your Windows search bar, enter Web Connector.
- Select the box next to Connex and click update selected.
Connex will put the product in the queue:
- Login to Connex for QuickBooks.
- Select a connection at the my connections page.
- On the top menu, click reports.
- Select pending inventory.
- You will see the item in the queue:
In Connex, hover over the gear and check the log in a few minutes and you will see some activity. You should see some activity shortly.
If I create a sales receipt in QB, will that send the quantity update to my website?
If you create a sales receipt on hold, then no inventory changes. Therefore, no updates will be sent. The sales receipt must be paid. Click the green button that says save: