You must enter your store user name, password, store URL, and store ID into Cloud Cart Connector. Here are the steps:
Your SSL must be enabled. Visit https://MYSITE.worldsecuresystems.com/CatalystWebService/CatalystCRMWebservice.asmx (replace MYSITE with your site minus www and the .com part) and ensure you see a blue and white page. If you see an error message, your SSL has been configured improperly.
Here are the instructions for obtaining the site ID:
- Login to your website admin
- Go to site settings > api integration
- Make note of your site ID
Cloud Cart Connector
Here are the steps to enter your information:
- On the my connections page, enter your admin login as your user name
- Enter your admin password as your password.
- Enter your site ID in the 3rd box.
- Enter your website URL in the URL field. For example, http://cloudcarttest.worldsecuresystems.com where cloudcarttest is your subdomain
- Click the submit button