When you pair QuickBooks and our software, you are asked whether to prompt you during each sync or sync automatically. If you choose to be prompted, you can easily change the permissions to auto sync.
Any user must have either the admin or full access role to pair the software. Ensure the user logged into QuickBooks has the Full Access or Admin role.
- Select the Company menu and then select Users>Set Up Users and Roles.
- Select the user and notice the Roles Assigned for that user.
- If the user does not have a Full Access or Admin role, click Edit.
- In the Available Roles list, select Full Access and click Add, then click OK.
Request to Abort
This means you paired our app and QB as a non admin user. You must login as admin in QB and give it permissions. Here are the steps:
- Login to QB as Admin.
- Open the web connector.
- On the left, check the boxes for all the Connex connections. If you only have one connection, then check the box.
- Click update selected.
- QB will prompt you for permissions. Select the fourth radio button. If you see a drop down, select Admin.
- Click OK.
If you get an error message saying This application does not have permission to access this QuickBooks company data file, you must allow our app to login automatically. Here are the steps:
- In QuickBooks, go to edit > preferences
- Click integrated applications > company preferences
- Uncheck the box that prevents applications from accessing the current company file.
- Check the box for allow this application to login automatically.
- Click OK: