Single Site Set-Up
Connex for QuickBooks integrates with a pre-installed module called web services. You must enable the module and generate an API key. Here are the steps:
- Enable error logging on your PrestaShop website.
- Make sure that mod_rewrite is active on your server. When you access your site, you should see friendly URLs and no query strings. If you can access http://www.[MYSITE].com/api/categories, then URL rewriting is activated.
- Login to your PrestaShop admin
- Go to advanced parameters > web service:
- Under enable PrestaShop's web service, click yes.
- On the right, click add new:
- Click generate:
- Under permissions, check the first box under VIEW GET. All boxes in that column should be checked. To see a screenshot, click here.
- Click save.
- Login at Connex for QuickBooks.
- Select PrestaShop.
- Enter the Web Service Key into the Web Service Key field.
- Under URL, enter your store URL.
- Leave the password as NA:
- Click submit.