Connex for QuickBooks can import historical orders or change existing orders, based on a settings change. Update: This video states you can sync orders 30 days a time, as far back as 90 days. Our software no longer has a limitation on how far back you can sync orders. Syncing 30 days at a time still applies.
Can I preview a list of orders?
On Connex, hover over the gear and click reports. Click order previewer. You can view orders by a date or a list of order numbers.
Login to QuickBooks as an administrator prior to syncing. Some users lack the proper permissions for 3rd parties to create orders in QuickBooks.
To watch a full screen demo, click here.
You set-up our software to use a date range, then run the web connector to insert the orders. By default, the Connex pulls orders from current install date into the future. If you want to do orders from the past, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex for QuickBooks.
- On the my connections page, choose your solution if you have more than one.
- Click submit.
- Go to the transaction tab and scroll down to export settings.
- Adjust the date range.
- Click save and sync.
- In QuickBooks, go to File > Update Web Services.
- Check the box next to Connex and click update selected.
- In Connex for QuickBooks, check the log by hovering over the gear box > transaction log.
Run Web Connector
Select the box next to Connex, then select update selected:
Delete and Reinsert Orders
Connex can delete matching orders from QB, then resync them. To enable this setting, go to the advanced tab on the configure page. Check Delete Duplicates, Reinsert.
Export Orders by Number
You can export orders by number. Here are the steps:
- At the configure page, click order export.
- In the order list field, enter a comma separated list of numbers like 1,2,3: