I am syncing orders from my website to QB. What info do you need?
So we can best assist you, follow these steps:
- Email support AT jmawebtechnologies.com. Mention you use Connex for QuickBooks. If you are using our contact form, there is no need to email us. The form will send the email.
- Send us your Connex user name, which you enter at connexforquickbooks.com/login
- What connection is causing the error? Please list the website and connection name from the my connections page.
- Send copies of the order from your ordering solution and QB. You can use SnagIt, or any other screenshot program, to take screenshots.
- Point out what is wrong. For example, the shipping amount is missing.
- Make sure your screenshots contain the order number, date, and customer name.
I am syncing orders from QB. What do I need to do?
When you send us orders, they are held in a queue and Connex processes them. You must stop the processing of orders, so they stay in the queue. Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click configure.
- If you're syncing inventory updates from QB, change the inventory timers under the inventory tab. Set them to a few days ago.
- If you're syncing orders, click the QB export tab. Change the timers to yesterday and tomorrow:
- Click submit.
- Go to connexforquickbooks.com/task. Delete all tasks associated with your website:
- Run your web connector.
Connex will sync no data, if the task has been removed. To sync, click submit at the configure page.