Connex can perform a mass delete of sales receipts, sales orders, or invoices based on the transaction date.
What orders will Connex delete?
Our software will delete any order in the date range specified. If you want to delete specific orders, specify the order numbers.
What fields does Connex match for deleting orders?
Connex matches the order date or order number fields:
What options are available?
You can delete sales receipts, sales orders, or invoices. You can delete them by the date field in QB. Here are the options:
How do I initiate a mass delete?
Here are the steps:
- In QuickBooks, go to file > back up company > create local backup.
- Follow the wizard to back up the company file.
- Login to Connex.
- At the my connections page, click configure.
- On the left of the configure page, click delete orders.
- Complete the form.
- In QB, go to file and click update web services.
- Next to Connex, check the box.
- Click update selected to run the web connector.
The web connector will delete the orders individually. Connex will log the transactions.